Just got a quote

• lol

I avoid confused, used them once and got a barrage of emails from various companies regarding the quote, if id wanted their quote then id have chosen it, since i didnt, i guess that should indicate i dont want it. Hate being hassled by people, same in shops like comet, go in, get 3 steps in and theres some doughnut asking you if they can help you or wanting to know what your looking for today sir? NO! GO A-WAAAY! Im not mentally challenged nor blind and illiterate, I can read and see what Im marginally interested in without your parasitic chaperones!

Anyways, heres a screen shot of my first mx3 insurance venture last year, first car, 1 week after passing test, top quotes are as to be expected, check the bottom one :D

• :shock: excuse me what does that bottom one say :shock:

• HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA are they serious…..... i got a quote on a lamborghini murcielago just for a laugh and that only came out an 10k lol. 87 grand for an mx3 is pretty steep. i think you should shop around pmsl

• Id have hoped Id have atleast got windscreen cover with it, tight bastards

• should have phoned them and said I AM INTERESTED IN THE QUOTE YOU GAVE ME ON CONFUSED.COM just to see what they said

• can probably repeat the quote using my old details

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB