Special Edition

• Thats the ones! But y the back only and theyre even ripped in the same spot lol

• @afba88c1a3=shorty-mx-3-97:

Thats the ones! But y the back only and theyre even ripped in the same spot lol

Lol, yeah, seems to be a weak spot in them, JayMX3 bought some that have the same tear in them too (but his have different fabric). Dunno why just the backs (just cheaper really) I hated them and got some full cloth ones, which I also took out, have two sets of rear seats sat in my house, I'm dying the full cloth ones black for no reason, just because I can lol.

• Are these standard in some mx-3 1.6s?? Or has sumone pt them in?

• @645cf1cc9a=shorty-mx-3-97:

mine has half leather back seats whats that about?? :?

My old 93 mx-3 had that too, It also had a plastic badge on the back like the mx3 logo that just has SE written on it, It was the 1.8 though. I always assumed it was just an optional extra on the trim.

• Famine, whats the gearbox variations, guessing its variant depending on L4/V6

• @01c98a64bd=shorty-mx-3-97:

Are these standard in some mx-3 1.6s?? Or has sumone pt them in?

I would standard in some 1.6's as I have them too.

• @6b48146fff=Jesta:

Famine, whats the gearbox variations, guessing its variant depending on L4/V6

**Auto/Manual

Now you mention it, I think the i4 uses the F25M gearbox and the V6 has the G25M, so that's three gearboxes. Woo.**

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB