Changing Spark Plugs

• No worries mate, just about every car has one of these rubber bits and some motorbikes aswell, just ask around any scrapyard. Or ask at your local garagge for an old lead.

• I can't really get to the local garages, as I have no car :(

Also, none of the breakers will send it to me, maybe it's too small for them to be bothered with. If anyone on here can source one I'll send em a few quid via paypal…

• OK, I should be sorted now, had to spend £9 for one spark plug though :x and another £6 for the lead!

Ah well, I just want my car back, so I don't car right now…I have it booked in for MOT on Thursday, can't wait till its back on the road.

• I was told the plug would arrive Tuesday first thing…It didn't...I called them and they said they would call back...they didnt....I rung again and same happened again. Then I called on wednesday and a girl said that the van delivering my plug had broken down! But she said it would be here first thing Thurs morning, so I was eagerly waiting for the postie this morning and NO BLOODY PLUG AGAIN!!! I was so pissed off and called them up shouted at them and demanded a full refund, which they said they would do...

Then I had to take all 5 new plugs out again and put the 6 old ones back in so I could get it to the MOT!

I'm happy now though, as it flew through the MOT, only the windscreen squirter thingy needed fixing and the guy did that for free, as I helped him do the test. http://youtube.com/watch?v=fS1t8Vp5EBw

Its sooo nice to have him back on the roads and drive legally again! :D

• @admin, maybe its an idea to create a "black list", of companies that dont keep their word or have been known for ripping people off. This is something we have also done here in Holland and believe it or not, it does helps.

• yeah, could be worth it…If you're planning to buy sparkies, don't get them off either of these sellers on ebay:
    aj4151
    autoorders
    The customer service just doesn't exist for these companies...!

• I think this is a good idea especially for Ebay sellers.

Glad to hear you got through the MOT okay Moth. My last MOT cost me the best part of a grand :cry:

What was wrong with your washer jets and how did you fix it? I only ask because mine wont put out more than a trickle (and yes I have checked my water bottle :lol: ) ?

• Stick a pin in the little holes of the sprayer mate, works a treat :lol:

you can correct the direction of the spray in this sway as the jets can swivel.

• Heh :lol: Maybe I should have thought of that. I'll give it a try tomorrow while I'm changing my plugs. Thanks

• yeah, if that doesn't work, find someone with pneumatic thingy and spray air down them, worked a treat on mine, they're more powerful than a super-soaker now!!!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB