OutlaW666's - 97 K8 - GS Project

• well, here are some new parts …

i'm missing two or three parts to send my car to the autoshop :D

• Here we go, my custom made MAZDASPEED c.a.i. is made and in place
    The sound: i thought that it would make a lot more noise, but it's just the other way around.
    I really cant hear my intake from inside the car right now
    The power: I know that you guys are the MX3 guru's… but let me tell you, for a simple intake , my car pulls a lot better from down below.
    My bet is --- +10 nm @ 3000 ... i dont know
    Driving, it feels like 30 nm , but i know that it's the DIY virus :welder:
    When i can, i will take some pics

• Have ya got any pics of ya intake or is it top secret …......? :o

• we'll see if it made a difference next time you take it to the track :D it always feels like more power than it really is :?

• Moon, before i take my car to the track again, i have to make some other changes … iridiums, K1 cables, bored TB ... after that a new dyno and a new track time :wink:

• !NEWS FLASH!
    I just arrived from a place that made me soooooooooooooooooo happy
    I just spent the last 2 hours, talking to the owner and working in a MX3
    He is going to sell his car to the junkyard, and since he doesnt need the car with working parts … here are the business :
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH i finally got a GS lip ! despite it's cracked in the middle, with tender love , plastic and a new paintjob … my car is going to get his LIP
    We also booked to work on the car this Saturday, or Sunday ... because i am going to exchange my front seats with him , plus a new Fog light since one of mine is cracked
    It's a pity that the car has no cruise control, if he had it, he would sell it to me too :D
    I was talking to him, and telling about this forum ...
    he is felling sorry he has to sell the car, but he cant afford the gas prices :(
    He is trying to make as much money as he can with the car, and i thought of u guys:

Anyone wants a set of stock GS rims ?
    Anyone for the rear mk1 seats ?

• haha nice one :) Wish he had a ZE for ya ;) SO lets see your mystical intake!

• ok, here we go …
    When i get my computer fixed , i will take some new pics :mrgreen:

comments on the new parts :
    leather MK1 seats - WOW man, they can get really hot … but they are far more cool and more tight in corners
    new foglight - i had a broken one, now its fixed
    ive got an extra bulb holder to get my 4 taillight mod ( help mooneggs !!! )
    K1 Racing 10mm sparkplug wires - I havent tested them at high rpm's, but they sure make a difference in the low rpm's
    custom MazdaSpeed CAI - it's so cool , i love it, more quick to accelerate
    all those parts that i painted in red, are now in mateBlack ( except the groundwire ) - getting rid of the ricer virus
    painted my chrome windshield washers in Noble green - getting rid of the ricer virus

• just a footnote, the quality in these photos is a result of the merge between a poor skill (mine) and a cellphone
    I am going back to that place, when i fix my computer and take some snapshots with my Fujifilm :wink:
    without further delays …

in these pics, my mods are :
    Custom MazdaSpeed C.A.I.
    MK1 leather seats
    K1 Racing 10mm sparkplug wires
    rice virus almost beaten, with some red parts in a good mate black

• were did you get your K1 Racing 10mm sparkplug wires from and how much? :)

• Sorry for the delay , i am having gearbox trouble and i dont have time for the web :(

here it is :

http://www.fordprobestore.co.uk/store/

i cant remember the cost, look it up :)

• she looks absolutely gorgeous!

so when is your next 0-60 sprint! im dying to see what she'll run now!!

• for now it wont be …
    i broke my gearbox last week :? :cry:
    I hope to get my car soon :oops:

• :( What part broke in it? Hope you get it sorted soon :)

• i dont really know yet, tomorrow my mechanic is going to work on it.
    I hope it's not a big deal … :(

• if its anything like mine it will be the synchro in 3rd gear be very gently when up shifting and downshifting this part of box tends to not like abuse.

• i am going to call him later today to find out.
    maybe it's what you said, when it broke i was abusing it hard ….

• any updates?

• i ordered a gearbox from Spain … They told me it gets here today ... i dont know ...

• ok … i just got the car ... it's back on the roads :lol:
    Great car, i missed it

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB