Wheel bearings

• I'm running a eunos presso, and need a new wheel bearing before jap show really.

i know its on the left hand side, think its on the front, might be the back though.

but, is the uk spec bearings the same as the jap ones? as the jap ones have drums(OF POWAH!!) on the back.

Cheers

• I would have thought they were the same at the front.

• my front drivers side wheel bearing collapsed yesterday but luckily i was turning round outside of my house & not caning it down one of the local B roads

didnt give much warning just a big clunk, so i got out to investigate. the wheel was camberd right into the wheel arch (looked awesome) am so glad the suspension didnt collapse

just ordered a new one of ebay for £23 + £5.50 p&p, a shade better than my local Auto Point store that said they get one for £60 :?

• I do very nice quality bearings for front for £29, not as cheap as ebay obviously, but they have full guarantee, which is not really something you get from eBay.

Rear bearings are integral with the hub and are not the same as the front.

• @d9ad687de7=Roc:

I do very nice quality bearings for front for £29, not as cheap as ebay obviously, but they have full guarantee, which is not really something you get from eBay.

Rear bearings are integral with the hub and are not the same as the front.

i've had a scout about your website before, seems like you do pretty much everything, when i'm needing bits in the future i'll give you a shout

:D

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB