My journey ends here… (NOW BREAKING)

• Gutted for you….. a shame to see any MX visit the big scrap yard in the sky!

Wish you were in mainland GB, I'd prob have it off you.

If you do break it though, and you still have them, I wouldn't mind the Pheno's and TB.

I was looking at GTO's before. They look very nice and quite modern given their age. Some one local to me has one so I asked to have a look round it before I considered getting one, as Marc said they look a bitch to work on, and the boot looks tiny compared to the MX. Still decent cars.

The main thing that put me off was most around are auto's with semi shifting, or MIVEC (think that's what they call it??) 4 speed too. Very hard and rare to find a manual, and most of those were 1.8 I4 not the lurvley V6! I'm not a fan of auto's due to fuel consumption and boredom :lol:

A good thing to note though, you can prob get the 2.5 V6 twin turbo from the Galant in there without too much fuss :twisted: Now there's a car! A bit bigger saloon but I bet it goes like stink!

• Supra every time.
    GTO is a pile of s***t comparatively. Fast though.

Skyline????

• @f82cf1ee9e=Rod:

Supra every time.
    GTO is a pile of s***t comparatively. Fast though.

Yes there is that too :lol:

mmmm skyline drool drool :twisted: One of those every time if I could.

• Sorry to hear about your mx.
    Are you going to open a For sale topic? Cuz I am interested in some parts (and pics ofcourse).

• Dont really know how a for sale thread would work, but feel free to PM me for pictures or details on anything you need.

• totally forgot, I have the now unbuyable SRD Battery Tie bar and the also unavailable (i think) Speedhut HVAC Indigo panel from the mx3.com group buy years ago.

• Greenstuff pads Sold (Pending Payment)

Will be putting pictures up of everything i can get to today so if u wanna see anything PM, Email or txt me on 07595836236

• I'm interested in the 3rd brakelight.
    And whould like to see some pics of the car… ;)

• Ok, serious photo spam inc.

!

Ok theres a picture of some of the more wanted items.

Just a note:- my Altezza rear lights are not a cheap set of ebay nastys, as u can see even after a few years of use theyre still mint and have NO condensation inside them.

• how much for the battery tie down?? does it come with the treaded bar too??

• PM me an offer mate

• bump, still plenty for sale.

• Been rooting through my garage this evening and pulled out my turbo swap parts. So have a corksport Intercooler for a MX-3 V6 Turbo project.

The intercooler is the one seen in the kit Here

Also have a Mitsubishi TD04H Turbo freshly refurbished by AET Turbos in england, this turbo has never been fitted to a car and comes with the branded oil return pipe.

Both for sale now if interested. Pics on request.

• how much for intercooler ?

• make us a decent offer an ill prolly say yes :>

• im xhit at offeres plus i dont have much atm anyway how much you lookinh for ?

• well it was 200quid new not very long ago, an its not even unsealed so id like around £125 for it.

Hows that sound?

• Here are the pictures of my alloys :- These would have to be pickup only in ireland beacuase of their size and weight would be too much to ship i think..

Theyre currently being safely stored in our garage and are covered to prevent any damage.

Open to decent offers!

• Nice pics, so how much for the brakelight?

• hm, its a rather awkward to post just so you know ^^ id say £30 and id have to get a quote on shipping after ive wrapped the garnish, or do u just want the brake light unit?

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB