SI179'S MX-3 1.8 V6

• just thought i would show you all some pictures of my car! will get some better ones up asap and will keep updated with my progress! :D

• that needs lowering lol reminds me of my 1.6 u could fit a family of illegal immigrants under those arches heh

• love black mx3s :D nice one mate

• get some tripod for ur camera, and take new photos :wink:

• yeh i like them in black red and white most! other colours will grow on me!

lol nah its settings in my cam are all messed up! my mate was fiddling wioth it! it has still motion capture or sumin on it! didnt help it was about minus 2 haha!

• did u turn ur flash off? becuse often when i take photos with my Sony camera at night the flash is too bright but when you turn it off the pic is blurry :x

nice car btw ;) alot like mine :D

• @bc2fc4aac9=JET30X:

did u turn ur flash off? becuse often when i take photos with my Sony camera at night the flash is too bright but when you turn it off the pic is blurry :x

nice car btw ;) alot like mine :D

thanks! i love it! get some more pics of urs up :D

yeh turned flash off! its a 7 mega pixel acer camera mine! it takes alot of adjustin to get right even more so when mates mess about with it! boss camera for the likes of mph show or pod tho cus has still image capability or sumin where it captures motion as a still lol

• right seen as havent updated for a while!

i now have a backbox on which i bought from wilko :D and some new wheels!

till get some pics when both are fitted! have exhaust on but no pics!

jus waiting for a tyre to arrive then i can get thee alloys on the car! also have some more pics pre backbox which i shal upload later when my mate sends me them :)

• good stuff, next you'll want it lowered :wink: What are those rims? I like the colour co-ordination, I'll probably go for polished lip, black spokes for my black beast. Is that a dyson supercharger in the background? :lol:

• very nice choice of wheel, they'll look awsome on black!!

• @24cbe65cb1=Marco:

good stuff, next you'll want it lowered :wink: What are those rims? I like the colour co-ordination, I'll probably go for polished lip, black spokes for my black beast. Is that a dyson supercharger in the background? :lol:

yeh am gna mount teh dyson in me bay at some point :P hahaha

they are bk299's i have fancied a set of them for a while but didnt think they would suit my old cars but i recon they will look nice on the mx!

lowering is next on my list when i get back from holiday! then bodywork sorted get all the dings out an maybe a respray :)

• Very nice in black.
    Those new wheels will look good.

I has a black UK Carlos Sainz GT4 and has black MOMO Corsa Alloys. They looked superb and really made the car stand out.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB