Side window seal fail

• Hi Guys ! My side window seals are in poor condition, in some places it dont even fit around the window and as you guess its noisy as hell… So im looking for a good condition used one or for new ones if its available or even some part numbers will be great ! Thanks !

• I have a spare Mx-3 parked in my garden which is solely for spares, if i can take them off successfully, do you want them?

• I also have 2 mx-3's needing all the doors seals replacing if anyone else has any in good condition or knows if standard uni fit seals are ok to use. I have found the part numbers but can only find somewhere in USA that might still stock them. Tried the UK main Mazda dealers parts dept, they can't help! Guess a scrap dealer is the next option, but if their location means posting them out then the seals could be as bad as mine that they send.
    I'd also like to replace the front and back window seals but that would probably require a pro to take the windows out for me, reseal and refit.. expensive and risky??

• Hello,

I have just had the front, back and door seals replaced on my mazda.
    Total cost £403 and it was done at the mazda main dealer.
    Took it in first thing in the morning and collected it in the afternoon they did everything in one day.
    When you get all the seals done they will also replace the front cowl if you ask them to as there is a rubber seal across that as well.
    Be prepared to wait though as the parts from mine had to come from Japan due to both the UK and Belgium did not have the parts in stock.

You can also look at some German sites, translate via internet, as they break a lot of Mazda's and they are always a reasonable price too.

• Hello,

I have just had the front, back and door seals replaced on my mazda.
    Total cost £403 and it was done at the mazda main dealer.
    Took it in first thing in the morning and collected it in the afternoon they did everything in one day.
    When you get all the seals done they will also replace the front cowl if you ask them to as there is a rubber seal across that as well.
    Be prepared to wait though as the parts from mine had to come from Japan due to both the UK and Belgium did not have the parts in stock.

You can also look at some German sites, translate via internet, as they break a lot of Mazda's and they are always a reasonable price too.

• Thanks for the info Speedray, the guy I spoke to at Madza Stockport didn't have a clue !!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB