Moving vin plate

• Anybody know the legalities of moving or putting a cover over the vin plate in the engine bay ?in my quest for a smooth bay its getting in the way .

• you have a plate in the engine bay? mine is stamped into the steel in the engine bay. I have a plate riveted to the dash. I would not think there would be an issue as long as you have your door sticker. But that is a guy from the states taking a wild guess. you would probably have a better idea than I would :)

• would not worry about it, remove and re-locate, don't think I've ever checked vin plate when I've bought a car/bike

• @bcd6eae687=josh95mx:

you have a plate in the engine bay? mine is stamped into the steel in the engine bay. I have a plate riveted to the dash. I would not think there would be an issue as long as you have your door sticker. But that is a guy from the states taking a wild guess. you would probably have a better idea than I would :)

Yeah buddie plate in the engine bay above brake servo next to where teh VIN is actually stamped + on the door.. schweeet.

• :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB