Interior Bulbs

• Hi guys, couple of questions.

I bought some nice new bulbs to treat the car. Fitted some white LED's to the rear number plates, and I got a set for the interior. Before I start hacking away at the plastic, how on earth do you remove the cover to fit new bulbs? Im talking about the interior unit in front of the rear view mirror!

cheers!!

• Get a flat headed screw driver and gently ply the whole unit off. Then get a smaller flat head screw driver and push the clips off the clear plastic cover, pop in the bulbs and away you go :wink:

• **Get a good grip with your fingers and hoy it off.

It's held in by a pair of spring clips either side and just pops off and back in again. There's two electrical connectors - moonroof and lights - behind it too.**

• cheers guys…am I right in thinking that I need to do something with the rear view mirror? it looks to sit over the light unit...

• @9e4d4246dc=clivvy:

cheers guys…am I right in thinking that I need to do something with the rear view mirror? it looks to sit over the light unit...

No the mirror is held separately from the light unit. Or, it should be…...

• large hammer and chip away will get it down :lol: :lol:

• thanks for the replies, i just didnt want to start making a mess of the plastic!! I get my new seats tomorrow, so going to look at fitting the new interior leds as well!

• all sorted now, yanked it off as suggested, and fitted nice new white LED's!

just need the dark of night now to test them out!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB