YOUR MX3 in precarious situations

• Pictures of your MX3 looking scarily low.

Here's mine

I'd never noticed how close it got! (and it's onlt dropped 40mm! and I want more!).

• Nice and low Bro!

Ive twatted my subframe a few times now, even on the smallest bump in the road going to fast… shits the wife up a good un :lol:

• @b3716a05bb=youdirtyfox:

Nice and low Bro!

Ive twatted my subframe a few times now, even on the smallest bump in the road going to fast… shits the wife up a good un :lol:

Mine still isn't happily low enough for me, you have coilovers, you're lucky, if I had them I'd have them on full lock down and be digging my car out of my yard everyday :lol: I'll get a pic of how close my sump is to the concrete lip where I park my car tomorrow night, it's pretty close :shock:

• Maybe not the sump, but whatever it is it's damned close to scrapey scrapey

When I get it lower I think I'll have to modify my yard…..

• Sorry to say it fella but that sill needs treatment….along with a few other areas underneath by the look....

• @df0d0ad875=Rainmaker:

Sorry to say it fella but that sill needs treatment….along with a few other areas underneath by the look....

Yeah I know, it's grotty as under there :shock:

• when i was working on building the M7. i beached the front of the car on a 150mm lip in the tar i was driving up two plancks of wood which decided to shoot back under the car leaving the crossmember and engine sitting on the gravel,

with the coilovers my wheels are just off the ground at this stage i had to lift the front of the car (by the engine) with an excavator, i also happend to be 2 hours late to where we were working that day but my boss has a sense of humor and laughed his bolix off and told me he wasnt going to send the lads down to help.

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB