Some people !!!!

• I am currently selling a set of standard V6 alloys on fleabay for £99, 3 have brand new tyres and one is a little worn but at least a year of driving in it left and today I got this wonderful email.

I'm happy to offer £40's for the wheels & tyres, and my question is, do you come into London, you might work in London, but if I dont ask I'll never know, get back to me and if all is ok, then like I've mentioned, I'll have them, steven.

Hmm!! after reading that he has now joined the exclusive club of blacklisted buyers, also if you look at the item I will be posting it on there with a reply that some may find amusing

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200501996461&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123

• Now that's an offer!

Lovin the reply bud :)

• he sent me a reply already, I will ignore it now

_Lol, what!, well it does say make an offer, I mean, I was going to offer 99p, that would only be £98.01p short of what you've stuck them up for isn't it!.

How much buys them not forgetting that I've to come to you, Southamptons quite a way, and the petroleum is non refundable.

I mentioned the maybe you could, simply because a lot of people come from far away places so to work in London, if you were one of them I'd be quite willing to weigh you on something for your trouble.
    Part worns are dead cheap nowadays, so yep you could get part worns for under a tenner each, but yours come on the wheels, so, you've said about make an offer in your listing, so what buys them, I'm happy to deal, ebay nicks 10% plus paypal takes a cut, how much buys them,& if the price is ok, well you can end the listing, save yourself the commission, let me know ok, steven._

• Southamptons quite a way, and the petroleum is non refundable.

LMFAO!

Some people just don't have a clue!

• lol great reply marco! :lol:

• I may change my avatar for this

• Ha! sold today for £85 for the set :D

but they want them posted :(

I am going to have fun wrapping them LOL

• @a48d4af522=djmarcopolo:

Ha! sold today for £85 for the set :D

thick black bin bags with a square cardboard on the alloy side ;)

• @4f4d20a961=DaveMc:

@4f4d20a961=djmarcopolo:

Ha! sold today for £85 for the set :D

thick black bin bags with a square cardboard on the alloy side ;)

Sounds like a plan, I have just priced it up and sending them strapped to a pallet is only £36 thats only a fiver dearer than posting individually

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB