New spark plugs ?????

• im about ready for changing my plugs can anybody surggest a realy good and reliable plug please thanks
    :D :D

• i got bosch super +11s they seem pretty good

• **Denso or NGK. If you're flush, go for the Iridium ones.

FPS currently carry Denso for about £3 each, NGK for about £4 each, NGK Iridium for £9 each and Denso Iridium for £10 each.

(font colour fail there)**

• I have always used bosch super 4's they are reasonably priced for a performance spark plug, a set for a V6 is usually around £25 if you search around

• i get my iridiums from the states, they are alot cheaper than over here. You could try opie oils discounts as think they also sell plugs now.

• @5740aee1d5=Garfy1981:

i get my iridiums from the states, they are alot cheaper than over here. You could try opie oils discounts as think they also sell plugs now.

thanks i didnt think about them thanks

• I've currently got Denso's in mine.

My local motor factor sells them for £1.20 each. Also sells the NKG ones for the same price.

So that's £7.20 plus VAT to sort out my V6!! Not bad that!

Shop around, the bog standard plugs for the MX-3 are dirt cheap. I don't understand why ebay and the likes that sell the same ones for £20 +

After reading up on .com alot of people don't like the iridiums for our cars, I've not tried so I can't comment, but when you consider you can get say 4 sets of normal plugs for the same price as 1 set of iridiums, my mind was made up!!

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB