Adjustable steering column

• Hi all, my first MX had a fully adjustable steering column which was fantastic as I am a little tall to get in and out easily but as yet I have never found another one with this fitted, is this an extreme extra that not many people bought or was my first MX that I have now lost track of just over the top with every extra going, it came with the original remote central locking + immobiliser, adjustable steering, wind deflectors and even the ECU was different to all the others I have driven as it raised the revs from tick over to 1200rpm whenever you selected 1st gear that none I have been have every done.
    Back to the orignal topic, does anyone else have a steering wheel adjuster fitted, all of them have the hole for it down there ???

• Oddly it's in the manual that they all have rake-adjustable wheels. My 98/R doesn't have it, but the SE does.

• @95a8aa1bef=Famine:

Oddly it's in the manual that they all have rake-adjustable wheels. My 98/R doesn't have it, but the SE does.

All of mine since the first one does not have it and have not seen one since

• Until I got the SE, I'd not seen one either. Red was on the last boat over of V6s - and you'd think a final-run model would have all the bells and whistles - but doesn't have it.

• Mine has, I'll be breaking it soon if you want one :)

• Funny you should say that cos I was lookin for it too on my new one but it aint there…. my first one in my signature pic with the blingy wheels had it but that was an early one however my newer one doesnt so maybe its just the early ones that had it...

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB