Ideas for intall??? help please

• basically in the process of designing my install, and pretty much know what i want in my head
    but i want rid of the all the plastic in the boot, actually all the plastic has alreadt been thrown away, so i have little choice lol
    i have scoured car domain an apart from the one with a complet polk audio install there are none other that have taken the plastic away
    also i would prefer to clad the install in leather, in keeping with the rest of the interior
    any ideas of how i could do this, or any other pics of anyone who has done it would be great
    thanks

• i should take a pic of mine really!

I got the hydraulics under neath hidden, with 2 subs mounted at an angle with a floating amp hovering between them… lol

Also got 2 screens to put in and its all trimmed in white leather!

i'l put a pic up when i get off my arse and take some! lol

• @9a71fed2dd=freedom:

basically in the process of designing my install, and pretty much know what i want in my head
    but i want rid of the all the plastic in the boot, actually all the plastic has alreadt been thrown away, so i have little choice lol
    i have scoured car domain an apart from the one with a complet polk audio install there are none other that have taken the plastic away
    also i would prefer to clad the install in leather, in keeping with the rest of the interior
    any ideas of how i could do this, or any other pics of anyone who has done it would be great
    thanks

give me a list of what you have and what size they are and ill dry do something for ya!

• cool
    ok, soudstream xta 880 amp
    2x soundstream xta 440 amps
    2x 10 van gough sups
    3x trantuala 6x9z (might keepa set for the boat
    2x 6.5 component
    calibre graphic eq
    ps2
    and possibly some screens???
    then splitters, fuse blocks etc

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB