SPOTTED (sneakily)

• :D Tesco car park.

Think this is Red, am I right Famine?

• Couldn't possibly comment :D

• I was going to wait around to see who got into it but the food was defrosting :lol:

• **Did you spot the black F150 SVT Lightning in the car park? I have a photo of it somewhere…

I took Red shopping without her back seats, boot carpet and spare wheel. I spent £75 and most of it sat in the wheel well :lol: Great load lugger :D**

• @50b45666ca=Famine:

**Did you spot the black F150 SVT Lightning in the car park? I have a photo of it somewhere…

I took Red shopping without her back seats, boot carpet and spare wheel. I spent £75 and most of it sat in the wheel well :lol: Great load lugger :D**

Aye, I was going to tell you someone had knicked your interior, didn't see the 150. To be honest I saw loads of cars yesterday driving about (show cars, there was a minted supra and a few others I was wondering if there was some kind of show on).

• **She's getting a new interior as soon as I can find some bugger to fit the SS mani/exhaust I bought from PureButeMX3. So far I've had "Nope." and "V6 one? :lol: You'll need a garage with a lot of time on their hands".

F***.**

• @5a9fb670f9=Famine:

**She's getting a new interior as soon as I can find some bugger to fit the SS mani/exhaust I bought from PureButeMX3. So far I've had "Nope." and "V6 one? :lol: You'll need a garage with a lot of time on their hands".

F***.**

Don't suppose you've tried Bob Rose in Marske have you or North Eastern tyres in Brotton have you???

• i would do it for you but im a bit far away

• road trip….. 8) :D

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB