Lowering springs

• Ive been doing a little checking around with peeps i know in the know lol, ref suspension springs , now i know there's a few out there and i have apex myself on wes I'm wondering what you all have …
    The reason for this is every body i know to ask always says H&R for the mx3...So i had a little lookie for a UK supplier and i found one....

http://www.hrsuspension.co.uk/p/HRsbv_pl.asp?VC=MZMX301&PTC=SUH03

as you will see on this link the price here is 199 yes 199 not over 200+ as they are on many sites plus the import duty and tax etc etc a UK supplier at 199...
    For those also interested euro car parts also do suspension as well for the mx3 v6 Bilstein of all people.. Now bare with me here if i have ever heard of one of the top suspension packages would be H&R springs mated to bilstein struts... I had this set up on a cally v6 it was HIGHLY recommended to me and boy what a set up ...

For those wondering the Bilsteins are a shortened piston for lowering springs..I checked..

PS this is for those that my not want to go down the coilover route and would prefer a Fixed setup instead..

• Here's the old cally i was refering to on H&R springs and bilstein struts drove like a go-kart..

Copyright 2021 UK-MX3.com | Powered by NodeBB